Engineering Ministries International (EMI) is a non-profit Christian development organization made up of architects, engineers and desgin professionals who donate their skills to help children and families around the world step out of poverty and into a world of hope.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

26 DAYS!!!!

So the countdown has begun! The lord has been trully amazing in this time. My flight has been booked both to UK and Rwanda.

I leave officially feb 7th and will arrive in London on the 8th. I will be home on the 31st of May.

I will be in Rwanda from March 5th to March 23rd!! I will not have internet access during that time as of right now.

I am currently sitting at 4,882 dollars in my account. Thank you everyone! I still need 4,138 dollars left to go.

The Lord has been quite the planner. I am so excited to see what is instore. I have facebooked met my roommate from Brazil Monica. There is still so much to do and so little time but its all in his timing. Which as we all know is perfect! Praise the Lord for that.

Thanks for reading my random updates! So excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment