Engineering Ministries International (EMI) is a non-profit Christian development organization made up of architects, engineers and desgin professionals who donate their skills to help children and families around the world step out of poverty and into a world of hope.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday!

Good Evening! Time has flown by since Africa. We are working hard on the project. Today we had a half day of prayer in the office. With worship, quiet time, individual and corporate prayer. It was so good! I found myself reading Matthew 25. Particularly the last part.

 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?' And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'
 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' Then they also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?' Then he will answer them, saying, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.' And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."


Have I fed you?
Have I given you a drink?
Have I welcomed you?
Have I clothed you?
Have I visited you?

Have I done these to the least of these?

Its so easy to just live life, but sometimes we need to just stop. To think oh someone else will do it. If you don't who will.

Live life like there is no tomorrow.
Evangelise like no one knows Christ.

It was a full week at work and I am glad its the weekend. On a not so bright note. My internship has yet to be paid off. I still need 1,800 dollars before I leave. It must be in. If you haven't donated, you still can. Even if its alittle, it goes along way. You can donate online at http://www.emiusa.org/ and enter my name in the intern/volunteer name slot. Those who have donated... THANK YOU!

His Servant,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment