Engineering Ministries International (EMI) is a non-profit Christian development organization made up of architects, engineers and desgin professionals who donate their skills to help children and families around the world step out of poverty and into a world of hope.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

First I want to say is welcome! I am so excited to update this as I travel around with EMI. I will hopefully updating this, as well as sending out an update email. The Lord is amazing. As most of you have heard or read, I have been accepted to an internship with Engineering Ministries International. I will be drafting! Which is what my associates degree is in. The organization combines missions and architecture, which is something I have wanted to do for so long. I will be going to Rwanda and Colchester! My team will be doing a hospital in Rwanda. The Lord is doing to move move move. I am so excited to learn from the head architect! A great way to start my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment