Engineering Ministries International (EMI) is a non-profit Christian development organization made up of architects, engineers and desgin professionals who donate their skills to help children and families around the world step out of poverty and into a world of hope.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

More to Come I promise

Good Afternoon,

I hope all is well in your part of the world. I am writing this in Uganda, arrived this morning from Rwanda. A bittersweet good bye. I will show pictures and stories when I get back to the UK (leave wed morning early). Thanks for all the prayers and support. I LOVED Africa!

God Bless,

Laura

2 comments:

  1. CRAZY how time flies. Hope your experience in Rwanda was absolutely wonderful :) Cannot wait to hear more about it when you get home. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Can't wait to hear more either :) How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete