Engineering Ministries International (EMI) is a non-profit Christian development organization made up of architects, engineers and desgin professionals who donate their skills to help children and families around the world step out of poverty and into a world of hope.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the count down begins

Its 2011! I leave next month, it is kinda weird to say. In 5 weeks I will be in England!!! As time slowly goes by, and I am working on getting things done before I go... getting alittle nervous each day that passes. Today I got my yellow fever vaccination, in a way it was reality hitting. I really am going and I will be in Rwanda in march just months away. I have already started packing.... and repacking. January will be a month of preperation, relaxation, and strength as I get ready to go. 

As far as finances go, I am roughly sitting at 3,000 dollars. I will get an update on friday. The Lord provides, something that keeps coming up. Thank you to all who are supporting me, you guys are a God send. 

No comments:

Post a Comment